Support AI with Your IRA Required Mandatory Distribution
The IRA Charitable Rollover is now a permanent part of the tax code. You can satisfy required minimum distribution requirements by making a tax-free qualified charitable distribution from your IRA directly to AI.
In many cases you can meet the required mandatory distribution requirements by making a charitable gift from your IRA.
Donating your IRA required mandatory distribution to AI will help you:
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to AI
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution requirement for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Allows you to participate in the work of AI without making an out-of-pocket cash gift
If you would like to donate your IRA required mandatory distribution to AI, please contact your financial institution immediately, as paperwork will need to be completed prior to each year-end.
Checks should be mailed to:
Advocates International, Inc.
2920 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22302-3512
Federal Tax ID: 54-1646669
To wire the gift, please contact:
Daniela Ancalle, 571-319-0100
In order for AI to properly thank you for you gift, please let us know that you will be making a gift of IRA required mandatory distribution.